Tilt & Turn Windows
Easy-care materials, variable design and outstanding thermal insulation.
Although windows comprise only 8% of the entire building envelope, they cause almost 40% of the building’s heat loss.
Whether your constructing a new home, remodeling an existing building or optimizing the energy performance of your house – aluplast has the perfect window system for your project.
In the TILT position, the window opens at the top with hinges at the bottom.
In the TURN position, the window is hinged on the side and opens by swinging inward.
Benefits of the IDEAL-series
- highly cost-efficient
- low maintenance & easy cleaning
- durable material leading to an average service life of 30 years
- excellent thermal & acoustic insulation as well as burglary resistance
- enormous energy savings potential
- 40 internal/external décor color finishes
- available in various shapes, e.g. round-arched or triangular windows
- resistant to weathering, exhaust gases and cleansing agents